|Name Of Organization / Division||Women & Child Development Department|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Village Coordinator, Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Dead Line of Application||14-08-2018|
W&CD Department Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of Posts:
1. Village Coordinator – 01
2. Manager – 01
Requisite Qualification for W&CD Department Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have Master Degree in Social Work/ Child Welfare/ Psychology from well recognized University as per post wise eligibility criteria.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Aspirants who are going to apply be between 30 – 50 years.
- Maximum age of candidates for W&CD Department Recruitment should be 62 years (for retired persons).
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For W&CD Department Notification Contenders selected for W&CD Department Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 25,000/- Per month.
Mode of Assortment for W&CD Department Recruitment?
- Women & Child Development Department will conducts Test/ Personal Interview and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit W&CD Department Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Women & Child Development Department that is www.wcdhry.gov.in.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the offline application form with true details in correct manner on or before 14th August 2018.
- After filling W&CD Department offline application form completely affix the photo and signature on it, and forward the described documents along with application to the below stated address.
Postal Address :
Closing Date for Forwarding Filled Application Forms : 14-08-2018.
official Website : www.wcdhry.gov.in