10TH Pass Students Scholarship Form 2018 Apply Online for 10th Pass Scholarship According to Region Wise if you have secure 80 Marks above in 10th Class. Only Science, Maths and Biology Students are eligible to fill 10TH Scholarship form for CGPA Students.
10TH Pass SSLC Scholarship 2018:- Getting scholarships in India for the 10th class passed students is like a Lottery for parents because Mostly Guardians save their Earning from their salary to make their Children to make Higher Studies. 10th Class scholarships are provided by all state governments and Union territories of India. Only 80 Marks above student who great marks including distinction in Science, Maths and Biology will make you good in 10TH PASS Scholarship Merit List 2018.
Types of Scholarship for 10th Students or Scholarship after 10th Class:- 10th Scholarship is for everyone there is some Example that some scholarship are exclusively available for special treatment in India such as minorities, Girls and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNTs), who are not covered under SC/ST/OBC category.
Jio Scholarship 2018:- Jio Scholarship 2018 Online Form 3000
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018 for NEET, Eng Entrance Exam
CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes 2018:- CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes 2018 UG PG Status Renewal
UP Medhavi Chatra Puraskar Yojana- UP Medhavi Chatra Puraskar Yojana: मेधावी Students Awards Scheme
10th Pass Girls Scholarship:- 10th Pass Girls Scholarship Scheme Rs 10,000
Document Required:- candidates will have to satisfy the criteria of 80% marks in the previous academic year.
0. PMSS Scholarship (Modi 10th pass Scholarship)
1. Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojana.
2. Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
3. IRDP Scholarship Scheme.
4. Ministry of Labor and Employment Pre and Post metric Scholarship 2017-18.
Scholarship for 10th passed cbse students:- CBSE is providing 10th Pass CBSE Scholarship to Single Girl Child and Meritorious Students. If any Guardian have only one child or its means only child of their parents than it is 100% Chance to get Scholarship after 10th class.
Eligibility to get CBSE merit scholarship scheme:- Class X Examination with 60% /6.2 CGPA
Scholarship For Above 80 in 10th:-Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme Last date to fill form is up to December for 10th 12th Class. Narendra Modi is prime minister of India Narendra Modi choosing lots of scholarships to give the better education to the students.
Age Limit:- Candidate’s age cannot cross 22 years should not below 12 years on 01st April 2018. Age relaxation will applicable as per govt. rule.
Educational Qualification:- Should be enrolled as a full-time student in the degree programme Good academic record & independently gained admission to a reputed University/College/Institution .
Selection Process:- All eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the personality, aptitude & academic record.
How to Apply for 10th Pass Scholarship 2018:- Candidates official website.
List of Enclosures:
1. Caste Certificate
2. Certificate of Annual Family Income duly signed by district revenue officer
3. Copy of JEE Rank card (for fresh proposals)
4. Progress Report (for renewal cases)
5. Inter-se ranking in the institute
6. Inter se seniority among ST students admitted on merit
4. Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship:-
This Scholarship offer is offered by Palmolive India Ltd (“Colgate Company”) is meant to help and support the education of a child up to the age of 21 years.
Value of Scholarship: – Up to Rs 100000
Age Limit: – Participants whose child / children is/ are below the age of 21 years are eligible to participate in this offer.
Opening Date of Form: – 1st May 2018 to Last Date 31st July 2018.
How to Apply: – To participate in this Scholarship offer a missed call should be given on the Toll Free number 1800 532 2213
5. Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2018 –
0. Eligibility Criteria: – Meritorious in Board Exam of CBSE, State Board
1. Selection Process: – Meritorious Students with demonstrated need for financial support
2. Total Number of Scholarships: – First Top 15 Meritorious Students in the State
6. Dharam Hinduja Merit cum Means Scholarships (only for selected states)
A. Scholars are awarded a continuing scholarship from 11th up to last end of first Graduation whatever the field (regular – 3 years; engineering – 4 years; medicine – 4 ½ + 1 year of internship).
Dharam Hinduja Merit Scholarship Renewal: – The scholarship generally is continued between five years and a maximum of seven years (in case of engineering or medical graduates).
B. Value of Scholarship: – Rs 2000 per Month.
7. FAEA Scholarship: – To secure career of Youth social justice came up with funds sponsor to students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society. This Scholarship Financed support students to study in the institutions, which provide academic excellence, access to structures of power and economic opportunity.
Who can Apply: – Higher education scholarship, Class 12 passed 1st year graduation
Important Dates: – May, June (30th, June 2018)
How to Apply: – Online, Post
Official Website: – www.faeaindia. Org/studeninfo.asp
8. G.P. Birla Educational Scholarship Schemes
G.P. Birla Educational Foundation provide scholarships to the students who have recently passed Higher Secondary examination
Value of Scholarship: – Rs 50000 per year
Selection Process: – 12th Passed, 80% + marks in state board
Other Candidates: – must have secured rank in top 150000 in NEET/JEE/Entrance Course Science, Humanities, Engineering, Architecture, Commerce or Law
Important Dates: – From 1 June 2018 to 31st July 2018
How to Apply: – By post.