|Name Of Organization / Division||Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Project Manager, Functional Expert, MIS Assistant cum Accountant, Coordinator|
|Number of Vacancies||370|
|Dead Line of Application||06-08-2018|
ASRLM Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 370
Name of Posts:
1. State Project Manager – 01
2. District Project Manager – 07
3. District Functional Expert (SM, IB & CB) – 06
4. District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing) – 02
5. District Functional Expert (FI) – 02
6. District Functional Expert (Skills) – 16
7. District Accounts Manager – 09
8. District MIS Manager – 03
9. Block Project Manager – 50
10. Block Coordinator – 142
11. MIS Assistant cum Accountant – 132
Requisite Qualification for ASRLM Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have Graduation Degree/ Post Graduate degree in relevant subject/ MBA (HR)/ MCA/ M.Sc-IT/ CA/ ICWA/ from well recognized University/ Institute as per post wise eligibility criteria.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Aspirants who are going to apply be between 32-45 years (Post 1), 30-40 years (Post 2), 25-40 (Post 3-9), 23-40 (Post 10,11).
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For ASRLM Notification Contenders selected for ASRLM Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 63,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 42,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 35,000/- (Post 3-6,9), Rs. 28,000/- (Post 7), Rs. 25,000/- (Post 8), Rs. 21,560/- (Post 10), Rs. 15,000/- (Post 11) Per month.
Mode of Assortment for ASRLM Recruitment?
- Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission will conducts Written Exam, GD/ CPT/ Personal Interview and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit ASRLM Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission that is asrlms.assam.gov.in.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the online application form with true details in correct manner on or before 6th August 2018.
- After filling ASRLM online application form completely, upload relevant documents with application form then you need to tap on submit button
- At last, you should take print out copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Commencement of Online Application Form Is : 16-07-2018.
Online Registration of Application Form Ends On : 06-08-2018.
official Website : asrlms.assam.gov.in