Greater Chennai Corporation Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 Eligibility, Selection Process, Notification Apply Online Process, Fee Details, Age limit, education qualification and salary details check at www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
Greater Chennai Corporation has coming soon to release Lab Technician & Field Supervisor and Other Posts Recruitment 2018 Notification Vacancies, the eligible candidates are applied for this the Tamil Nadu Corporation Recruitment 2018. Job hunters who desire to clutch this chance they may apply for Chennai Corporation jobs by filling the application form as soon as possible.
And also applied for Chennai Corporation Recruitment Board Notification 2018, every candidate should be compulsory check for Application Fee, Job Requirements, Education Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Pay Salary, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Greater Chennai Corporation District PPM Coordinator vacancies.
So Greater Chennai Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment eligible candidates we can applied for online this vacancies and we are advised to read to submit the application form when the Board releases the dates. Thank you for Visiting this website, any queries or doubts we can comment below, then my team members are replied 24 hours.
Name Of The Posts:
- Medical Officer (DTC)
- Medical Officer (Medical College)
- Senior Medical Officer (DR TB Centre)
- District Programme Coordinator
- District DRTB/ HIV TB Coordinator
- District PPM Coordinator
- Senior Treatment Supervisor
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lab Technician
- TB Health Visitor
- Counselor DRTB Centre
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Medical Officer (DTC), Medical Officer (Medical College), Senior Medical Officer (DR TB Centre): MBBS Degree
- District Programme Coordinator: MBA Management / Health Administration with atleast 1 Year of Work Experience.
- District PPM Coordinator: PG with one year Experience of working in the field of Communication / ACSM / Public – Private Partnership / Health Projects / Programs.
- District DRTB/ HIV TB Coordinator: Graduate along with a Certificate Course in Computer Operation (Minimum two Month).
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Bachelor Degree with a Certificate Course in Computer Operation (Minimum 2 Months).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Diploma in Computer Application.
- Lab Technician: Diploma or Certified Course in Medical Laboratory Technology equivalent.
- TB Health Visitor: Graduate/ Intermediate and experience of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education.
- Accountant: Commerce Degree with Two Years of experience in Maintenance of Accounts on double entry system.
- Counselor DRTB Centre: Graduate (Social work / Sociology / Psychology)
- General/OBC Candidates have to pay: No Fee
- ST/SC/Ex-s Candidates have to pay: No Fee
- Medical Officer DTC: Rs.45000/-
- Medical Officers (Medical College): Rs.45000/-
- Senior Medical Officer DR TB Center: Rs.45000/-
- District Programme Coordinator: Rs.20000/-
- District DRTB/HIV TB Coordinator: Rs.19000/-
- District PPM Coordinator: Rs.19000/-
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Rs.15000/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.10000/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.10000/-
- TB Health Visitor: Rs.10000/-
- Accountant: Rs.10000/-
- Counselor DRTB Center: Rs.10000/-
How to Apply Online for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Log on official website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
- Search for the Tamil Nadu DEO Notification 2018 link
- Now Click on Apply Online Link to fill the application form
- Once you are completed the application form fill up, and Re-check your information
- Now, Click on Submit button
- Finally, take a print out of the Application form for further use.
Important Dates for Greater Chennai Corporation Posts:
- Apply Online Submission Date: Coming Soon
- Apply Online Ending Date: Coming Soon
- Admit Card Released Date – 07 days before for Exam
- Exam Date: Coming Soon
- Merit List or Results Released Date: Coming Soon