Indbank Merchant Banker Recruitment 2018 Eligibility, Selection Process, Notification Apply Online Process, Fee Details, Age limit, education qualification and salary details check at www.indbankonline.com.
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited has coming soon to release Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory, Equity Research Analyst, Secretarial Officer, Service assistant, Service Facilitator and Other Posts Recruitment 2018 Notification Vacancies, the eligible candidates are applied for this the Indbank Corporate Advisory Recruitment 2018. Job hunters who desire to clutch this chance they may apply for Indbank Secretarial Officer – Trainee jobs by filling the application form as soon as possible.
And also applied for Indbank Chennai Service Facilitator Recruitment Board Notification 2018, every candidate should be compulsory check for Application Fee, Job Requirements, Education Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Pay Salary, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited vacancies.
So Indbank Equity Research Analyst Recruitment eligible candidates we can applied for online this vacancies and we are advised to read to submit the application form when the Board releases the dates. Thank you for Visiting this website, any queries or doubts we can comment below, then my team members are replied 24 hours.
Name Of The Posts:
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory
- Equity Research Analyst
- Secretarial Officer – Trainee
- Service Facilitator (SF)
- Service Assistant
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- FMerchant Banker and Corporate Advisory – MBA in Finance or any other equivalent Post-Graduation and NISM – Merchant Banking Certification + Minimum 4-year experience in handling assignments relating to IPO of Equity shares and Non-convertible debenture, Due Diligence of Listed Companies, Delisting, Private Placement (NCD and Preferential Issue), Equity Valuation of Listed Companies, Loan Syndication, Open Offer, Buy Back and various other Corporate Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions. Pitching corporate clients
- Equity Research Analyst – MBA in Finance or any other equivalent Post Graduation and NISM – Research Analyst Certification; + Minimum Four years’ experience in equity research, analysingtrends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Mutual Fund and Bond market
- Secretarial Officer -Trainee (Back Office Staff) – Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable) + Minimum one-year experience in back office desirable
- Dealer (Stock Broking) – Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification + Minimum one-year experience in dealing/ back office
- Written Exam
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory – Rs.6.00 -8.00 Lakhs pa
- Equity Research Analyst – Rs.6.00 -8.00 Lakhs p.a.
- Secretarial Officer -Trainee (Back Office Staff) – Rs.9000/- to 15,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
- Dealer (Stock Broking) – Rs.2.00 -3.00 lakh pa
How to Apply Online for Indbank Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Log on official website www.indbankonline.com.
- Search for the Tamil Nadu SF Notification 2018 link
- Now Click on Apply Online Link to fill the application form
- Once you are completed the application form fill up, and Re-check your information
- Now, Click on Submit button
- Finally, take a print out of the Application form for further use.
Important Dates for Indbank Chennai Posts:
- Apply Online Submission Date: Coming Soon
- Apply Online Ending Date: Coming Soon
- Admit Card Released Date – 07 days before for Exam
- Exam Date: Coming Soon
- Merit List or Results Released Date: Coming Soon