|Name Of Organization / Division||Medical and Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Registrar, Resident Physician, Demonstrator|
|Number of Vacancies||246|
|Dead Line of Application||26-06-2018|
MHRB Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 246
Name of Posts:
1. Demonstrator – 30
2. Lecturer – 02
3. Demonstrator/Resident Pathologist/Demonstrator(Blood Bank) – 10
4. Registrar/Demonstrator – 32
5. Registrar (Gen Med/TID)/ Resident Physician (TID/Gen Med) – 20
6. Registrar/Resident Surgeon – 39
7. Registrar – 46
8. Registrar/Anesthetist – 37
9. Registrar/Resident Physician – 30
Requisite Qualification for MHRB Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have MD/ MS/ DNB/ MDS from well recognized University as per post wise eligibility criteria.
Application Fees forMHRB Jobs:
- General candidates are required to pay as application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 150/-.
- BPL card holder candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Aspirants who are going to apply be between 21-43 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For MHRB Notification Contenders selected for MHRB Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- Per month.
Mode of Assortment for MHRB Recruitment?
- Medical and Health Recruitment Board will conducts Personal Interview and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit MHRB Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Medical and Health Recruitment Board that is www.nrhmassam.in.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the online application form with true details in correct manner on or before 26th June 2018.
- After filling MHRB online application form completely, upload relevant documents with application form then you need to tap on submit button
- At last, you should take print out copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Last Date of On-line registration : 26-06-2018.
official Website : www.nrhmassam.in