|Name Of Organization / Division||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Assistant Passport Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Dead Line of Application||22-06-2018|
MEA Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of Posts:
1. Assistant Passport Officer – 04
Requisite Qualification for MEA Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have Bachelor Degree, Officers under the Central Government including officers of all India services.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Maximum age of candidates for MEA Recruitment should be 56 Years As on 22-06-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For MEA Notification Contenders selected for MEA Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per month.
Mode of Assortment for MEA Recruitment?
- Ministry of External Affairs will conducts and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit MEA Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Ministry of External Affairs that is www.mea.gov.in.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the offline application form with true details in correct manner on or before 22nd June 2018.
- After filling MEA offline application form completely affix the photo and signature on it, and forward the described documents along with application to the below stated address.
Postal Address :
Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 22-06-2018.
official Website : www.mea.gov.in