NTRUHS 1st To 4th B.Sc Nursing (4YDC-NS) June-July 2018 Results 2018 :-
NTR University of Health Sciences has announce the 1st To 4th B.Sc Nursing (4YDC-NS) June-July 2018 exam result 2018 on official web portal of NTR University of Health Sciences. Students, who are looking for NTR University of Health Sciences Result 2018 can also get their BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, BSc, M.Ch, DM, MD, BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, B.Sc result by clicking on the link below.All the procedure to fetch result are given below.
NTR University of Health Sciences is a famous university Andhra Pradesh, India.
The University has approx various affliated college.The university offering various Graduate and Post Graduate Course like BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, BSc, M.Ch, DM, MD, BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, B.Sc
The university conducts examination in two season.The summer season exam is conducted in the month of April / May for Even semester (2nd sem, 4th sem, 6th semester, 8th sem) and similarly Winter Exams in the month of Nov/ Dec months for Odd semester (1st sem, 3rd sem, 5th sem, 7th semester).
The university has conducted UG/ PG examination in the month December / January 2018.All the candidates who have appeard in the examination conducted by the university is looking for their result. The Result of NTR University of Health Sciences will be declared at official website of the university.
Students can get their result of BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, BSc, M.Ch, DM, MD, BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Final Year exam 2018 by providing roll number.To Check NTR University of Health Sciences Result 2018 students must follow instruction shown below.
Latest Results Issued by NTR University of Health Sciences
|Declaration Date||Exam Name|
|11/08/2018||1st To 4th B.Sc Nursing (4YDC-NS) June-July 2018 Exam Results|
NTR University of Health Sciences 1st To 4th B.Sc Nursing (4YDC-NS) June-July 2018 Result 2018 Name Wise
University Name :– NTR University of Health Sciences
University Short Form :– NTRUHS
Official Website :– ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Course/Exam Name :– 1st To 4th B.Sc Nursing (4YDC-NS) June-July 2018
Result Date :– 11-Aug-2018 (11/08/2018)
Declaration Status :– Declared Available Online
Result Check Link :– http://andhra-pradesh.result91.com/ntruhs (Important Link)
Courses Offered :– BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, BSc, M.Ch, DM, MD, BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, B.Sc
Steps to download the NTR University of Health Sciences E-Marksheet 2018:
- Go to result page. NTR University of Health Sciences
- Enter Roll No/Hall Ticket or your Name .
- Click Search.
- On next page you can find your result. Do take print/pdf for future use.
Note: Candidates are advised to take print of their e-marksheet or save them as PDF for future reference.
More About NTR University of Health Sciences:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has the distinction of establishing the first University of Health Sciences fulfilling the recommendations of several committees.Thus the “Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences” was established by the Act.No. 6 of the Andhra Pradesh legislature and was inaugurated on 9-4-1986 by the late Sri N.T. Rama Rao, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.The University of Health Sciences started functioning at Vijayawada from 01-11-1986. After the death of its founder Sri N.T. Rama Rao the University was named after him as NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh with effect from 2.2.98 vide Act No.4 of 1998. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has the distinction of establishing the first University of Health Sciences fulfilling the recommendations of several committees. The University is governed by the Executive Council, the Finance Committee, the Boards of Studies, the Academic Senate and the Planning Board. The University has Graduate, Post-Graduate Degree and Diploma and Super Specialty courses in Modern Medicine, Graduate and PG Degrees Courses in Dental Surgery, Nursing, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Unani, Graduate degree courses in Naturopathy, Physiotherapy and Medical Lab Technology and PG course in M.Sc.Applied Nutrition.Andhra Pradesh with effect from 2.2.98 vide Act No.4 of 1998.
NTR University of Health Sciences Exam Time Table / Date Sheet
The NTR University of Health Sciences will be conducted the exam in the academic year. The official members of the University will be created the exam date sheet. The NTR University of Health Sciences will upload the exam date sheet in the official site and also we provides the University Exam Date Sheet Here
The Exam Time Table is very important for a student. The Students can plan their study timing according to Examination Schedule and appear in examination to score higher marks in NTRUHS Examination. So the Private, Regular, Non-Collage (NC) and Ex-Students must to download NTRUHS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Exam Date Sheet 2018 for 1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year or Final Year. The NTR University of Health Sciences Exam Schedule 2018 download link is available above.
NTRUHS Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Students pursuing Undergraduate/ Postgraduate program from NTR University of Health Sciences can download UG/PG Exam Hall Ticket as per their program in which student is pursuing. Access via online mode and get your NTRUHS Admit Card as it is mandatory document to carry in examination hall. without the valid admit card students can not apeared the examination. For the ease of the Students, the direct link to download the Admit Card has been provided here. The postulants get the admit card with the details of Student name, exam venue, exam date, timing etc. Participants should carry hall ticket along with original id proof to the examination hall. The admit card will available soon on the official website prior to the exam dates.
NTR University of Health Sciences Admission 2018
NTRUHS Undergraduate Program Admission:
Admission to the UG programs is done on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in their qualifying examination and in some cases, the university organizes the entrance test for admission.
For courses such as BAMS, BHMS, the university enrolls the student on the basis of their performance in AP EAMCET, however, the separate entrance examination is organized for BUMS. For MBBS and BDS, it is compulsory for the applicants to have a valid rank in NEET and the selection is based on the choice made by the students in the counseling procedure.
NTRUHS Postgraduate Program Admission:
The university organizes PG Medical Entrance Test (PGMET) for the admissions to MD, MS, MDS courses. For M.Sc. in Nursing, it is compulsory for the students to secure a minimum of 45 marks in the entrance examination (35 marks for SC/ST).
NTRUHS Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral Programs Admission:
Ph.D. programs offered by the university are both full-time and part-time. The committee of the university official takes the final decision in the selection procedure for the research programs.
Online Exam Form of NTRUHS
The Student should fill the online application form available in the website. The Student is advised to fill the online application form after going through the prospectus by keeping all the certificates, scanned photo with signature at the bottom of the photo and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo after the payment of challan in any SBI branch.
NTR University of Health Sciences Major Courses
List of courses offered by NTR University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical)
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences [BAMS]
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology [BASLP]
- Bachelor of Dental Science [BDS]
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery [BHMS]
- Bachelor of Optometry [B.Optom]
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Chirurgiae [M.Ch]
- Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]
- Master of Public Health [MPH]
- Doctorate of Medicine [M.D]
- Master of Surgery [M.S.]
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery [BUMS] (Unani) (Kamil-E-Tibb-O-Jarahat)
- Doctor of Medicine [MD] (Dermatology)
Affiliated Colleges for NTRUHS
List of colleges affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS)
- MIMS Ghanpur – Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences
- SVS School of Dental Sciences, Mahabub Nagar
- Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Hyderabad
- NDCH Nellore – Narayana Dental College and Hospital
- Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Hyderabad
- Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
- Mamata Dental College, Hyderabad
- IIPH Hyderabad – Indian Institute of Public Health
- Apollo Physiotherapy College, Hyderabad
- CAIMS Karim Nagar – Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences
- NIN Hyderabad – National Institute of Nutrition
- Balaji Institute of Nursing, Warangal
- EBMCON Secunderabad – Eashwari Bai Memorial College of Nursing
- Kamineni School of Nursing, Hyderabad
- Mamata Nursing College, Khammam
- MIDS Nizamabad – Meghna Institute Of Dental Sciences
- KMC Warangal – Kakatiya Medical College
- Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore
- Narayana Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College, Nellore
- Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
- Swatantra Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Rajahmundry
- Aragonda Apollo College of Nursing, Chittoor
For any kind of further information regarding NTRUHS 1st To 4th B.Sc Nursing (4YDC-NS) June-July 2018 Results 2018 Results 2018 the candidates must visit NTR University of Health Sciences. Comment your doubts below.