|Name Of Organization / Division||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Store Keeper, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Dead Line of Application||Within 30 Days|
ICG-A&N Region Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of Posts:
1. Store Keeper – 02
2. Motor Transport Driver – 01
3. Multi Tasking Staff (Daftry) – 01
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Mali) – 01
Requisite Qualification for ICG-A&N Region Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree with relevant experience in Field from well recognized Board/ University as per post wise eligibility criteria.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Aspirants who are going to apply be between 18 – 25 years (Post 1), 18 – 27 years (Post 2-4).
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For ICG-A&N Region Notification Contenders selected for ICG-A&N Region Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 25,500/- (Post 1), Rs. 19,900/- (Post 2), Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- (Post 3,4) Per month.
Mode of Assortment for ICG-A&N Region Recruitment?
- Indian Coast Guard will conducts Written Exam and or Skill Test and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit ICG-A&N Region Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Indian Coast Guard that is www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the offline application form with true details in correct manner on or before Within 30 Days .
- After filling ICG-A&N Region offline application form completely affix the photo and signature on it, and forward the described documents along with application to the below stated address.
Postal Address :
Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : Within 30 Days.
official Website : www.indiancoastguard.gov.in