|Name Of Organization / Division||Odisha Biodiversity Board|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Research Fellows|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Dead Line of Application||19-06-2018|
Odisha Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of Posts:
1. Research Fellows – 04
Requisite Qualification for Odisha Biodiversity Board Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have M.Sc. in Botany/Zoology/ Life Science/ Forestry/ Environment Science/Wildlife from well recognized University as per post wise eligibility criteria.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Maximum age of candidates for Odisha Biodiversity Board Recruitment should be 35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For Odisha Biodiversity Board Notification Contenders selected for Odisha Biodiversity Board Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 12,000/- Per month.
Mode of Assortment for Odisha Biodiversity Board Recruitment?
- Odisha Biodiversity Board will conducts Personal Interview and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit Odisha Biodiversity Board Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Odisha Biodiversity Board that is www.rprcbbsr.com.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and attend walkin intreview on 19th June 2018 along with application form and described documents to the below stated address.
Walkin Interview Venue :
Last Date to Attend Interview : 19-06-2018.
official Website : www.rprcbbsr.com
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam Conducting 1st year 2nd Semester, 2nd year 4th Semester, 3rd year 6th Semester Regular and Supplementary Examinations for Under Graduate Courses of Degree in the months of March/April 2018. B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. BCA, BBM, etc courses 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, Semester examinations conducting in the months of October/November 2017. 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester Examinations conducting in the months of March/April 2018.
Andhra University conducting Instant Examination on 18th June 2018 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM) for V, VI Semester students one failed subject in third year.
Last date of fee payment is 15th June 2018 through online
Full Details Click Here
The students can download the Examination time table from below links:
UG Degree 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and Semester exam Time Table download
About the University:
Andhra University is not just one of the oldest educational institutions in the country, but is also the first to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating University, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research.
The people of the State have an emotional attachment to the institution, since it came into being after a prolonged and collective struggle of the Telugu elite for a University in the educationally backward northern Circars and Ceded districts of the erstwhile Madras Presidency.
Andhra University was constituted in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The 86-year-old institution is fortunate to have Sir C.R. Reddy as its founder Vice-Chancellor, as the steps taken by this visionary proved to be fruitful in the long run.
For more details visit the official website: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in