Skip to content
- Mohanpura Dam Project dedicate to the nation in state – Madhya Pradesh.
- From June 23, 2018, The ban on single usable Plastic in state – Maharashtra.
- The ministry of housing and urban affairs has approved changes in the master plan 2021 for city – Delhi.
- The Government has advised AC manufacturers to keep default setting at – 24 degree Celsius.
- Inauguration of the Swami Vivekananda Cultural Centre takes place at Dushanbe in country – Tajikistan.
- This two countries have agreed to indefinitely suspend its Freedom Guardian exercises scheduled to be held in August – US and South Korea.
- This eastern landlocked country opened first oil refinery with the help of a USD 1 billion loan from India – Mongolia.
- This player, who scored nearly 600 runs in IPL, failed in the test of the Yo-Yo Test – Ambati Rayudu.
Person in News
- He will join the International Court of Justice (ICJ) as 15th judges – Yuji Iwasawa.
- He is the new Managing Director (MD) of State Bank of India (SBI) – Arijit Basu.
- Dushanbe is the capital of Central Asian country – Tajikistan.
- Capital of the Caribbean island country of Cuba is – Havana.
- The capital city of Mongolia is – Ulaanbaatar.
- RITES Limited, a CPSU Engineering Consultant Company which is an expert in the transportation sector was established in year – 1974.
- In India, yo-yo test is to be used as the criteria for checking the fitness of the player – cricket.
- International Widows’ Day is celebrated all over the world on – June 23.
- Hague (Netherlands) based UN’s International Court of Justice (ICJ) was established in year – 1945.
- On 4 August, India will imposed retaliatory tariff on 29 products worth $235 million from – United States (US).
- 5th India International MSME Start-Up Exhibition 2018 was inaugurated on June 22 in – Delhi.
- India and the United States will hold an inaugural 2+2 dialogue on July 6 in – Washington D.C.
- The world Inaugural premiere of this Indian film takes place at London Indian Film Festival – Love Sonia.
- Scientists from this organization have discovered ‘chlorophyll-f’, which uses near-IR light for photosynthesis – Imperial College London.
- This shuttler was adjudged as the Sportsperson of the Year for 2017 by the Sports Illustrated India – Kidambi Srikanth.
- In the history of ODI cricket, this country made world record of highest score of 481 runs – England.
Person in News
- Person resigns as Chief Economic Advisor in june 2018 – Arvind Subramanian.
- This Indian Actor and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador publish ‘Unfinished’ book in 2019 – Priyanka Chopra.
- This Veteran journalist and litterateur passed away in Raipur on 22 June – Prabhakar Choubey.
- This state’s Governor NN Vohra has appointed K Vijay Kumar and BB Vyas as advisers – Jammu and Kashmir.
- The wavelength of IR-Rays is found in range of – 700 nanometers to 1 millimeter.
- The wavelength of X-ray is found in range of – 0.01 to 10 nanometers.
- X-ray was discovered in 1895 by scientist – Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen.
- Mongolia is the capital of this country – Ulaanbaatar.
- The world’s first International Centre for Humanitarian Forensics is in – Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- The 100th Smart City is – Shillong.
- India Smart City Award 2018’s City award was given to – Surat (Gujarat).
- The first state in the country, which implement ‘7-Star Gram Panchayat Rainbow Scheme’ – Haryana.
- This many artists are selected for 2017’s Natya Akademi Award – 42.
- This country quits UN Human Rights Council, who condemns alleged bias against Israel – US.
- This North American country legalises recreational use of marijuana nationwide – Canada.
- ‘Conference on International Decade for Action: Water for Sustainable Development 2018-28’ was held in – Tajikistan.
- This country sets a new world record of 481 runs in 50 overs – England.
Person in News
- This yoga teacher is the recipients of PM award 2018 – Vishwas Mandalik.
- The Chief Financial Advisor resigned from his post – Arvind Subramanyam.
- Government of India’s Smart City Mission launched in year – 2015.
- The UNHRC, established in 2006, is headquartered at – Geneva, Switzerland.
- Government of India established ‘India Smart City Award’ in year – 2017.
- International Yoga Day celebrates on – 21st June.