Maharashtra Housing Department
invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals having good academic record for filling up the 27 job openings of Clerk-Typist, Stenographer, Process Server, Peon
. So, eligible candidates can apply against Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2018 by filling the online application form on or before end date that is 29th August 2018. For more details about Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2019 you need to check the below structured page which is written by team of www.employmentalert.in
Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details:
|Name Of Organization / Division
||Maharashtra Housing Department
|Name of Vacant Posts
||Clerk-Typist, Stenographer, Process Server, Peon
|Number of Vacancies
|Dead Line of Application
Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name of Posts:
1. Lower Division Stenographer – 04
2. Clerk-Typist – 10
3. Process Server – 05
4. Peon – 08
Requisite Qualification for Maharashtra Housing Department Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have 10th/ Graduation Degree (Any Subject)/ Bachelor Degree with ITI certificate in English or Marathi Stenography/Typing from well recognized Board/ University as per post wise eligibility criteria.
Application Fees forMaharashtra Housing Department Jobs:
What is the Age Criteria?
- Aspirants who are going to apply be between 18 – 38 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For Maharashtra Housing Department Notification Contenders selected for Maharashtra Housing Department Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300/- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/2800/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/- (Post 4) Per month.
Mode of Assortment for Maharashtra Housing Department Recruitment?
Maharashtra Housing Department will conducts Computer Based online examination, Skill test/Personal Interview and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit Maharashtra Housing Department Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Maharashtra Housing Department that is housing.maharashtra.gov.in .
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the online application form with true details in correct manner on or before 29th August 2018.
- After filling Maharashtra Housing Department online application form completely, upload relevant documents with application form then you need to tap on submit button
- At last, you should take print out copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Starting Date For Online Application Is : 09-08-2018.
Closing Date of Online Submission of Applications Form Is : 29-08-2018.
Commencement of Downloading Admit Card Is : 14-09-2018.
Date of Online Examination : 22 / 23-09-2018.
official Website : housing.maharashtra.gov.in