|Name Of Organization / Division||Ministry of Women & Child Development|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Jr. Consultant, Young Professional|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Dead Line of Application||05-08-2018|
MWCD Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of Posts:
1. Junior Consultant (Programmer) – 01
2. Junior Consultant (Coordination) – 01
3. Young Professional – 01
Requisite Qualification for MWCD Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have B.E/B.Tech (IT)/ Degree in Engineering or Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from well recognized University as per post wise eligibility criteria.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Maximum age of candidates for MWCD Recruitment should be 35 years (Post 1), 40 years (Post 2), 28 years (Post 3).
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For MWCD Notification Contenders selected for MWCD Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 60,000/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 30,000/- (Post 2) Per month.
Mode of Assortment for MWCD Recruitment?
- Ministry of Women & Child Development will conducts Personal Interview and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit MWCD Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of Ministry of Women & Child Development that is www.wcd.nic.in.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the offline application form with true details in correct manner on or before 5th August 2018.
- After filling MWCD offline application form completely affix the photo and signature on it, and forward the described documents along with application to the below stated address.
Postal Address :
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
Last date to submit application form : 05-08-2018.
official Website : www.wcd.nic.in