|Name Of Organization / Division||District Health and Family Welfare Society|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, DEO|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Dead Line of Application||30-07-2018|
DHFWS Kurukshetra Recruitment 2019 (No.of Vacancies & Their Names)
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of Posts:
1. Medical Officer (Specialist) – 01
2. Paediatrician – 01
3. Medical Officer – 02
4. AYUSH Doctors – 05
5. Radiographer – 01
6. Nursing Sister – 01
7. Psychologist – 01
8. Audiologist and Speech Therapist – 01
9. Optometrist – 01
10. Pharmacist – 03
11. Data Manager – 01
12. Staff Nurse – 06
13. Data Entry Operator – 01
Requisite Qualification for DHFWS Kurukshetra Vacancies? Candidates who want to apply for this position they must have 10th with Diploma in Radiographer/ 12th with D.Pharma/DCA/ BE in IT/Electronics or PG Degree in Computer Science/ Degree or Diploma in Optometry course/Computer/IT /B.Sc Nursing or GNM Course/ BASLP/ B.Sc (Speech & Hearing/ ASLP) / AYUSH Course (BAMS/BYMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS)/ MBBS and or PG Degree/Diploma in Paediatrics/ MD/ DGO/ DCH/ DTCD/ M.Phil from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per post wise eligibility criteria.
What is the Age Criteria?
- Maximum age of candidates for DHFWS Kurukshetra Recruitment should be 65 Years (Post 1-3), 42 Years (Post 4-12).
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the government.
Pay Scale Structure For DHFWS Kurukshetra Notification Contenders selected for DHFWS Kurukshetra Vacancy will receive salary of Rs. 60,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 80,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 50,000/- (Post 3) Per month.
Mode of Assortment for DHFWS Kurukshetra Recruitment?
- District Health and family welfare society will conducts Written test and or Personal Interview and organization will judge candidates on the basis of his / her performance in the above tests which will be conducted by management panel of the organization.
Way to submit DHFWS Kurukshetra Application Form 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit to the official website of District Health and family welfare society that is www.nrhmharyana.gov.in.
- After that read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner and fill up the offline application form with true details in correct manner on or before 30th July 2018.
- After filling DHFWS Kurukshetra offline application form completely affix the photo and signature on it, and forward the described documents along with application to the below stated address.
Postal Address :
Closing Date for Forwarding Filled Application Forms : 30-07-2018.
official Website : www.nrhmharyana.gov.in