Close Menu
  • Telugu today
  • తాజా వార్తలు
  • వార్తలు
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • Gamble Caribbean Hold’em Casino poker on the internet pokie
  • Better No deposit Local casino Bonuses 2024 » 100 percent free Bucks & Free Spins
  • The Increase of Student-Driven Encyclopedias: Changing Understanding Landscapes
  • Finest Cellular Casinos: Greatest Us Cellular Gambling enterprise Applications and Advertisements within the 2025
  • Best Mobile Web based poker Software the real deal Cash on apple’s ios & Android os within the 2025
  • Greatest ten Online gambling Programs for real Cash in 2025
  • Casino utan svensk licens 2025 – Topp 10 casino utan Spelpaus
  • Bet with Sahabet 💰 Bonus up to 10000 Rupees 💰 Play Online Casino Games
Telangana Press
  • Telugu today
  • తాజా వార్తలు
  • వార్తలు
Telangana Press
Telugu today

Nadal, Alcaraz withdraw from Roland Garros warm-up match in Monte Carlo

TelanganapressBy TelanganapressApril 4, 2023No Comments

22-time Grand Slam champion Nadal announced on Tuesday that he will miss the French Open warm-up match

Posted Date – Tue, 04/04/23 at 10:45pm

Nadal, Alcaraz withdraw from Roland Garros warm-up match in Monte Carlo

file photo

New Delhi: 22-time Grand Slam champion Rafael Nadal announced on Tuesday that he will miss the Monte Carlo Masters, a warm-up to the French Open, as he continues to treat a hip injury.

The Monte Carlo Masters, scheduled for April 8-16, will mark the start of the clay-court season in which the 14-time French Open champion has enjoyed great success in his career.

“I am not ready to compete at the highest level. I will not be able to play one of the most important races of my career, Monte Carlo,” the Spaniard tweeted on Tuesday.

He added: “I can’t play with maximum guarantees yet, I will continue my preparation process and hope to be back as soon as possible.”

Nadal has not played since a second-round loss to American Mackenzie McDonald at the Australian Open, where he aggravated a hip injury.

The Spaniard also withdrew from the Indian Wells Masters and Miami Open with a Grade 2 iliopsoas injury in his left leg.

At the draw ceremony for the Monte Carlo Masters last month, tournament director David Messi said the Spaniard had signed up for the tournament.

However, Nadal brushed off those claims, saying he could not specify a specific timetable for his return.

On the other hand, the world’s second-ranked men’s singles tennis player Carlos Alcaraz also withdrew from the French Open warm-up match due to muscle discomfort.

“After two months abroad, I am happy to be home but also sad because my last game in Miami ended with some discomfort. I saw my doctor today in Murcia and received a After the assessment, I will not be able to travel to Monte Carlo to start my clay-court tour,” the Spaniard tweeted.

“I have post-traumatic arthritis in my left hand, muscular discomfort in my spine and need to rest to be ready for what’s coming,” he said.

The 19-year-old became the youngest player to enter the tennis rankings last year and was ousted from the top spot by Serbian Novak Djokovic on Monday.

The 2022 US Open champion has a chance to reclaim the top spot in the French Open warm-up as Djokovic leads Alcaraz by just 380 points.

Source link

Telanganapress
  • Website

Related Posts

KCR’s speech gets roaring response from people-Telangana Today

April 16, 2024

More of the same-Telangana Today

April 16, 2024

Property tax cheques bounce, GHMC takes action-Telangana Today

April 16, 2024
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Categories
  • 1
  • AI News
  • News
  • Telugu today
  • Uncategorized
  • తాజా వార్తలు
  • వార్తలు
కాపీరైట్ © 2024 Telanganapress.com సర్వ హక్కులు ప్రత్యేకించబడినవి.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Terms & Conditions
  • About us
  • Contact us

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.